Monday 5 November 2012

Eeeekkk!!! We are now on ASOS Marketplace!


Original 90s Nirvana Hoodie

Busy night last night, I spent quite a while getting the newest stock pictures uploaded and put on ASOS Makretplace.

The guidelines for listing on ASOS Marketplace state all photos must be taken on a person and outside, which kind of left me a bit stuck as it hasn't stopped raining here all week.

But never fear I found a tunnel and grabbed a friend and my camera and off we went yesterday, it was fun, if not a bit damp. Running around in the rain trying to change and style each T Shirt but we succeded in the end so it was all worth it.

For the next batch of photos I have found a great backdrop, it is a Youth Club in Weston-Super-Mare which has loads of graffitti on the walls. So we will head there next time, as long as it stops raining! Saying that though there was snow in North Somerset the other day and I dont think i can run around changing clothes and posing for pictures in the middle of a blizzard.
So I will ask nicely... Mother Nature please do not rain, snow, sleet or hail on me next time I go out for a photo shoot, I would be ever so greatful.



ASOS Marketplace is a great place for Ha Hoh! to sell our wares, we can sell Vintage and Second hand on there with a specfic audience and the listinsg stay up for 3 whole months. Not only that the actual process of listing is much easier than the kerfuffle involved in Ebay listings.That is not to say we won't still sell on Ebay but ASOS Marketplace will be the main home for Ha Hoh! Vintage & Retro from now on.

You can find our newest T Shirts on there, go on take a look!

ASOS Marketplace


0 comments: